Curiouser is stories and interviews for the perpetually curious. We embrace voices from the world of science, history, faith, arts and culture to spark conversation and drive innovation in business leadership.
Curiosity, in our view, is a renewable resource and one of the single greatest attributes a leader can possess: it’s a gateway to empathy (seeking to understand others), creativity (seeking to understand alternative paths), and innovation (seeking to understand — and break — limits).
Get “Curiouser” about life and the world will always be fresh and full of potential.
• Please send only finished work, not pitches.
• Pieces should fit within the editorial tone of "Curiouser": hopeful, insightful, compassionate, inclusive and above all an embrace of curiosity.
• Work should be no longer than 1,000 words.
• We accept .doc, .docx, and .pdf (if the formatting is specific). Please DO NOT put identifying information on the document.
• At this time we are seeking op-eds and short form essays ONLY. Interviews are handled internally.
BEFORE YOU SUBMIT
• Please read a few pieces on the site before submitting your work to ensure the tone is a good fit for Curiouser. We recommend starting with Growing Wild.
• Response time is roughly two weeks. If you do not hear back from us in one month, please feel free to follow up.
• Curiouser requests right of first publication for 30 days, after which all rights revert to the author of the work. If you publish elsewhere, we'd appreciate a credit/link-back as the original source.
• We are a tiny editorial outfit at the moment. We pay a $15 for any published work.
This fee is the same for any writer who is published regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, status as a disabled veteran and/or Veteran of the Vietnam Era, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.